Friday, November 19, 2004

The eye's have it

I visited the eye doctor the other day. I noticed that all of the storage drawers were labeled. Most of the drawers had optical stuff. One drawer had screwdrivers. I guess sometimes the Doc needs to make adjustments to his equipment, so that made sense. One drawer bothered me. It said; “catheters”. I’ve been to a lot of eye doctors. At what point in an eye exam, is it necessary to insert a catheter?

Eye doctors have some weird equipment. I don’t think any of those machines actually do anything. They’re just something to play with and help the doctor look like he is doing something. Which is better… 1 or 2? 2 or 3? 3 or 4? They all look the same after awhile.

Eye drops are cool. Everyone leaves the eye doctor looking like a heroin addict.

No comments: