Monday, April 03, 2006

This just in...

Here we go... This evening's news report ( on Newschannel 5, or Power of 5, or whatever WEWS in Cleveland is calling itself these days) included a story reporting that people are using their cell phones.

WEWS reported that people are doing business on their cell phones, calling friends, calling for information on directions, entertainment, restaurants, etc. They reported that this is indicative of a society wide "cell phone addiction". There was a time when this was considered market saturation. Evidently, it is far more serious.

So, here is some news that I feel it is important to report...

The National Institute of Highway Safety reports that people are driving their cars from point A to point B.

The Food and Drug Administration reported today that people are utilizing refridgerators to keep food cold.

The City of Cleveland Water Treatment Plant is reporting that people are utilizing toilets as a depository for human waste.

The list goes on and it is terrifying. Duan Puelman and the I-Team better get going on this before society as we know it comes to an end.

I would like to write some more, but I have to admit, I am so addicted to using my cell phone, I am getting light headed and experiencing stomach cramps. I must get to my cell phone and dial someone, anyone...

No comments: