Thursday, February 23, 2006

Why Silverbulletsandrust?

Ok...Silver bullets: another way of saying "Pearls of Wisdom", or at least "things on my mind". Where did it come from? Taken from the name of the greatest rock n roll band in history ( at least in my estimation ) Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band.

Rust? We're all gettin' older... and with that comes wisdom... Meanwhile, my favorite contemporary song writer; Neil Young..."Rust Never Sleeps"... There is alot of symbolism in that statement...

Why am I even writing about this??? Neil Young just released his latest CD: "Prairie Wind"... It is awesome. If you want to hear it, go to www.neilyoung.com and click on the license plate, then click on any of the tunes. I recommend; "When God Made Me".

Meanwhile, the movie "Heart of Gold" is now open...I'm going to see it Saturday night. Wanna go with me?

No comments: