Monday, December 03, 2007

Viral Email Worth Sending

This came to me today. I don't usually send this stuff out, but I thought this one was really important.....

Dear Stranger;

I am a very sick little boy. My mother is typing this for me, because I can’t.

She is crying. Don’t cry Mommy.

Mommy is always sad, but she says it’s not my fault. I asked her if it was God’s fault, but she said no and started crying harder, so I don’t ask that anymore.

The reason she is so sad is that I am so sick. I was born without a body.

It doesn’t hurt, except when I to sleep. The doctors gave me an artificial body made of leaves wrapped in burlap. They said it was the best they could do because we didn’t have insurance.

I would like to have a body transplant, but we don’t have any money.

Mommy doesn’t work because employers don’t hire crying people.

I said, “Don’t cry Mommy.” And she hugged my burlap body. Mommy always hugs me even though she is allergic to burlap and it makes it hard for her to breathe.

I hope you will help me. You can help me if you forward this email to as many people as you can.

Dr. Johansen said if you forward this email to enough people then Bill Gates will team-up with AOL and do a survey with NASA. Then the astronauts will collect prayers and aluminum pull tabs from school children all over the world and take the prayers up into space so that the Angels can hear them better. I don’t know what they will do with the aluminum pull tabs.

Maybe one day I will be able to play baseball. Or maybe just have lungs and a heart. The doctors said that every time you forward this email $1.00 will be contributed to a fund in Nicaragua that will be used to fund the creation of a heart and lungs for me.

Please help me. Mommy is so sad, and I want a body before I turn 10, because that is about as long as my leaves will last before they rot.

If you don’t forward this email, that’s OK. Mommy says it is because you are a heartless shithead who doesn’t care about poor little boys with only a head. She says that if you don’t stew in the raw pit of your own guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you die a long slow horrible death so you can burn forever in Hell. What kind of person can’t take 5 minutes out of their day to forward this email to all your friends and make them feel guilty too?

Please help me. This really sucks. I try to be happy but it’s hard.

I wish I had a puppy.

I wish I could hold a puppy.

Thank you

Billy “Smiles” Evans,
The boy with just a head

No comments: